Knowledge of the Past
110 - 120 (Requires 110)
16,450 (at level 110)
An old friend of mine came to de sands willingly to gain knowledge of de past.
If anyone can locate dis weapon, it would be Julwaba.
You will receive:
It's clear dat Jakra'zet won't stop until I'm dead.
On accept, Rakera and Bladeguard Kaja begin following the player around. Talk to Meerah:
- Dolly and Dot have built up quite an appetite. Pulling a cartload of trolls isn't easy work!
- We're ready to leave.
The caravan embarks from the temple, with Kaja, Meerah, and Rakera in the front seat and (as usual) the player in the back seat.
- Meerah says: The ruins are on the way to Zem'lan. I'm happy to take you there! Dolly and Dot are great company, but it's nice to have friends to talk to.
- Meerah says: We're friends, right?
- Bladeguard Kaja says: We wouldn't have found Rakera without you, little one.
- Meerah says: I don't think those trolls up ahead are friends of yours.
- Bladeguard Kaja yells: Those are Jakra'zet's troops!
The assassins set fire to the wagon!
- Meerah yells: This isn't good. Not at all. Everybody, out of the wagon! Quick!
Everyone jumps off the caravan. Dolly and Dot run off in the direction of Zul'Ahjin and Meerah pursues them:
- Meerah yells: Dolly! Dot! Wait! It's not safe down there!
Meanwhile, the three assassins attack Kaja, Rakera, and the player. Dispatch them and then talk to Rakera to turn in.
- Patch 8.0.1 (2018-07-17): Added.