|Title||<Breaker of Magic>|
|Affiliation(s)||Gorian Empire, Highmaul clan, Iron Horde|
Code of Rule
Ko'ragh accompanied Imperator Mar'gok when he meet with Grommash Hellscream at Grommashar in parley. During the battle against the orc warlocks in the pit he discovered he had become immune to their magics and was convinced that he could do so again. Following their victory he found himself being beaten by the Imperator as Mar'gok either wanted to take out his frustrations out on him or felt that he had hid this ability from him.
Ko'ragh was the only ogre to survive direct exposure to a mysterious relic unearthed by the Highmaul excavations of Nagrand, and was left with a near-complete immunity to all magic. Rumors abound regarding his connection to the Imperator, with some wondering why Ko'ragh would remain subservient to a sorcerer despite his unique gifts.
Ko'ragh is protected by a Nullification Barrier that absorbs all magic damage taken. When the barrier is removed, he activates a rune that recharges it. While recharging, one player may also absorb some of the rune's energy and receive a Nullification Barrier. As the fight progresses, an increasing amount of Overflowing Energy orbs spill from the rune and float to the ground, exploding when they land. Players who have a Nullification Barrier can catch and absorb Overflowing Energy to mitigate the amount of raid wide damage and prevent a lethal amount of damage from occurring.
- Absorb Caustic Energy to gain a Nullification Barrier.
- Avoid Overflowing Energy until you have a Nullification Barrier. Absorb Overflowing Energy when you do have a Nullification Barrier.
- Focus intense healing on players absorbing Caustic Energy to allow them to survive the transformation.
- Expel Magic: Fire inflicts heavy raid wide damage and requires dispels to mitigate some of the damage.
- Expel Magic: Shadow absorbs all healing on the raid until it is removed.
- Tanks marked with Expel Magic: Arcane must run away from their allies and avoid the periodic explosions.
- Volatile Anomalies will spawn periodically during the charging phase. If they are killed within a Suppression Field, they will not cast Destabilize.
- Nullification Barrier — Ko'ragh is protected from all magic, absorbing up to 5026112 Magic damage.
- Breaker's Strength — While Ko'ragh maintains a Nullification Barrier, his damage done is increased by 6% every 10 seconds. This effect stacks. When the barrier expires, Breaker's Strength is removed.
- Charging — When the Ko'ragh's Nullification Barrier is removed, he begins to recharge. After 20 sec, the barrier is restored.
- Caustic Energy — One player may enter the rune with Ko'ragh, absorbing a portion of its energy. The energy inflicts 45000 Arcane damage every second and reduces all healing received by 35% for as long as the player remains inside of the rune. This effect pierces all immunities and damage reductions. When the rune powers down, the player receives their own Nullification Barrier, proportional to the amount of time spent inside the rune. The Nullification Barrier received by players can absorb up to 15000000 Magic damage. In Mythic difficulty, two players may enter the rune per phase of Charging. In Raid Finder difficulty, five players may enter the rune per phase of Charging.
- Suppression Field — Ko'ragh strikes the ground at a player's location, inflicting 78000 to 82000 Arcane damage in an 8 yard area. In addition, a field of suppressing energy is created that silences all players and inflicts 48000 Arcane damage every second. This effect will also silence Volatile Anomalies.
- Volatile Anomalies — While the Rune of Nullification is active, 3 Volatile Anomalies spawn every 8 sec.
- Expel Magic: Fire — Ko'ragh expels Fire magic inflicting 15000 Fire damage every second for 10 sec. to all players. When Expel Magic: Fire expires, it inflicts 95000 to 105000 Fire damage to all allies within 5 yards.
- Expel Magic: Fel — Ko'ragh expels fel magic into 3 random players, marking them for 12 sec. When Expel Magic: Fel expires, it creates a line of fel energy between where the wearer gained this effect and where the effect expired. The fel energy persists for 1.50 min, and inflicts 95000 Fire damage to all players within it.
- Expel Magic: Arcane — Ko'ragh blasts a player with corrupted Arcane energy that marks their current location every 0.5 sec. for 10 sec. After 1.5 sec., the marked location explodes, inflicting 190000 to 210000 Arcane damage to all players within 5 yards. In addition, this effect increases Physical damage taken by 100%.
- Expel Magic: Frost — Ko'ragh expels an orb of Frost that inflicts 85500 to 94500 Frost damage to all players. The orb persists for 20 sec and slows movement speed of all players within 30 yards by up to 85%. The snare effect of Expel Magic: Frost decreases as a player stands farther away from the expelled orb.
- Expel Magic: Shadow — Ko'ragh expels Shadow magic, inflicting all players with a heal absorption effect that prevents up to 140000 healing received.
- Overflowing Energy — Arcane energy bleeds from the rune stone, inflicting 1500000 Arcane damage to enemies it comes into contact with. If the energy reaches the ground, it explodes, inflicting 64125 to 70875 Arcane damage to all enemies. This effect pierces all immunities and damage reductions. In Mythic difficulty, the rate that Overflowing Energy forms is accelerated.
- Dominating Power — Imperator Mar'gok uses the power of the rune stone to mind control all players that come into contact with Overflowing Energy. This effect grants immunity to all Magic and is removed when the player is brought below 20% health.
- You dare enter these halls?
- Your magic is powerless here!
- Barrier shattered
- YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS!!!
- Expel Magic
- Your attacks are weak!
- I am unstoppable.
- Get out!
- Suppression Field
- I will tear you in half!
- I will crush you!
- Dominating Power
- I am in control here!
- We control the flow of power here!
- Expel Magic: Fel
- Imperator Mar'gok yells: The stones and their power are mine to command.
- Imperator Mar'gok yells: Your fragile mind cannot resist my command!
- Forfeit Power
- Imperator Mar'gok yells: Forfeit your power to me!
- I am finished with you!
- Killing a player
- Your efforts were in vain!
- Unused quotes
- I am in control here!
- We control the flow of power here!
- The Highmaul will end you!
- FOR THE HIGHMAUL!
- His personal weapon was , which can be looted on his body.
- Ko'ragh is voiced by Darin De Paul.
Patches and hotfixes
- Hotfix (2015-01-06): "Ko'ragh's Expel Magic: Arcane ability should no longer incorrectly damage players that are under an effect that grants immunity to damage."
- Hotfix (2014-12-15): "DPS caster trinkets should now correctly have a chance to trigger its effects on attacks that have been completely absorbed by Ko'ragh's Nullification Barrier."
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Added.