Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
85 (Requires 84)
- Get wind rider squad
- Kor'kron dropped off
I've called upon a local tribe of trolls to give us a lift in with their wind riders. The assassins have some things that they need to do down in the Twilight Gate area first, though.
Speak with the troll chief, Jon-Jon Jellyneck and get yourself a detachment of Kor'kron to drop off. You'll fly them in. A big red X marks the spot.
That must have been exciting.
Despite any losses that the Kor'kron may have incurred along the way, no one will be able to doubt their effectiveness, nor that of Garona. And with you in the mix, it's only a matter of time before victory is ours.
Jon-Jon Jellyneck stands next to the flight master. Talk to him:
- Dere'es nothin' bettah dan flyin' ovah ya enemies an' droppin' dey boom-boom bombs on dem!
- Dat, or droppin' two-hundred, fifty pound orcs on dere heads. Right, mon?
Jon-Jon, I'm here to lead your wind rider squad and drop off the Kor'kron assassins.
- Hey, why not you say so? Give dem Twilight's the ol' one-two, den ya comin' back here an' we party!
- I gots me a sweet lil' place down on dey beach with me lady. You comin' by!
- A squad of Crushblow Flyer flies in.
- Crushblow Flyer says: Someone needs ta lose some weight, mon.
- Crushblow Flyer says: Assassins? What we need ta do is drop some firebombs on dem!
- Crushblow Flyer says: Why we gotta taxi you? Canna ya just sneak in dere, mon?
- Crushblow Flyer says: Let's get ta dey drop point!
Hop on a flying mount and head in. The drop point is marked by a blue X aton the northern part of the gate. Then start killing and marking.
- Complete all of:
- Complete all of:
- Mathias'/Garona's quests:
- Earthen Ring quests:
- & &
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.