|Location||Thunder Cleft and Dawnchaser Retreat, Krasarang Wilds|
Kor Bloodtusk was part of the Dawnchaser expedition, led by Sunwalker Dezco, sent to Pandaria to follow "dreams of a valley, golden with blossoms, filled with the hope of peace". He appears to have been sent as a representative of Garrosh Hellscream, as he is the only non-tauren in the group and he makes reference to needing "soldiers of horde blood" and the phrase "Hellscream's eyes upon you".
Prior to the Pandaria expedition, he fought alongside Dezco and Chezin Dawnchaser on several Horde missions, spanning multiple continents. Although he has respect for Dezco, he is dismissive of the Sunwalkers as a whole, referring to their way as "pacifist sun spirit filth". His mindset is more aggressive than the rest of the expedition, and he is focused on protecting against Alliance and mogu attack.
During a push to take out the local mogu leader, he is used as part of a trap and killed by Groundbreaker Brojai. Dezco helps to kill Brojai and sees to Kor's body. Dezco later reveals that he has named one of his newborn sons "Kor" in memory of his oldest friend.
- We followed Leza's visions of the light to this place like moths to flame.
- I almost prefer the cold bite of Northrend to this appalling soggy heat. It's as if the trees themselves are trying to suffocate us.
- Alliance to our south, mogu to our east and west, and cliffs to the north. We are hemmed in on all sides.
- These... mogu... are tougher than I gave them credit for. And clever. You shouldn't have come, this is a trap.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Added.