|Affiliation(s)||Guardians of Hyjal|
Hello, <class>. I imagine you have a lot of questions.
Suffice it to say that Royce Duskwhisper sent me into the middle of an ogre cave for some "Eye of Twilight" jib-job, and it hasn't gone well.
If I ever get my hands on that lanky, heartless, mealy-mouthed little night elf...
<Kristoff wriggles helplessly as he dangles in the air, his face reddening.>
So how is your research into the Eye coming along?
- <Name>, <name>. Can I call you <name>?
- I am hanging from a meathook in the back of an ogre cave.
- How do you THINK my research is progressing, you pompous dirt-sucking ass-<class>? C'mere! C'mere you son of a swineherd!
- <Kristoff flutters back and forth on his chain, trying desperately to kick you in the face.>
Well? Are you going to help me down?
Um, no. Would you mind hanging out a little longer? I have some stuff I need to take care of first.
- You... WHAT?
- Come over here and say that!
- <Kristoff kicks and flails his limbs in a frothing rage, his head twisting around to glare at you.>
- So help me, I will - I am going to - I will knock your brains out! I will fill the empty cavity left behind with my boot! Come here! GET BACK HERE!
- <Kristoff strains to grasp your neck, his fingers waggling inches from your face.>
- Kristoff Manheim says: Okay, let's do this! You fight the ogres, and I will...not fight them. Head for the exit!
- Kristoff Manheim says: We made it! I'll find my way back on my own. Do me a favor and go tell Royce Duskwhisper where he can stick his stupid .
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.