Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
|This article is a location stub. You can help expand it by editing it.
Battle Pet Level: 25
The once prosperous eredar civilizations that dotted these hills have crumbled away and vanished under the Legion's defilement. Jagged, dark rocks protrude from the fel tainted groves. The Legion's own creations stick out of the land almost like the rocks themselves. Trees, vitiated of any living essence are strewn throughout the land. Almost no flora has endured the planet's harsh conditions. Only black soil, devoid of life, covers the planet.
Maps and subregions
- Travel is done via a Lightforged beacon, a form of teleportation from hub to hub.
|Zone Name||Faction||Level Range||Direction||Access|
|Mac'Aree||110||North-West||By Lightforged beacon or the Vindicaar.|
|Antoran Wastes||110||West||By Lightforged beacon or the Vindicaar.|
- Alleria Windrunner
- High Exarch Turalyon
- Illidan Stormrage
- Chieftain Hatuun
- Captain Fareeya
- Prophet Velen
- Main article: Krokuun storyline
Notes and trivia
- During early PTR this zone was simply known as Argus.
- Shadowmoon Mine was also cut.
- When jumping out of the edge of the map, the player enters the "Argus Wastes" subzone shortly before dying.
- Mac'Aree can be seen in the sky from Krokuun. Likewise, the glow of the Xenedar in Krokuun can be seen on the surface from Mac'Aree.
A fel reaver roaming Krokuun.
- Patch 7.3.0 (2017-08-29): Added.