|Race||Earth fury (Elemental)|
- For the titanic watcher who was named Kronus in beta, see Loken.
First encountered as an Underpowered Earth Fury, Kronus must be empowered through by gathering 3,000 Artifact Fragments for Shaman Atomik, in Warspear Outpost. Once empowered, he will move toward the forward most Horde-controlled base, attacking any hostile characters he encounters.
- Fracture — Kronus raises the earth around him, dealing 115625 Physical damage and knocking targets back.
- Ground Pound — Kronus pounds the ground around him, dealing 48888 Physical damage every 1 sec for 5 sec.
- Rock Shield — Shield a friendly target, absorbing 33750 damage.
- Underpowered Earth Fury
- <Lets out a soft, deep groan>
- Atomik, upon empowering Kronus
- Atomik yells: Kronus has been energized! He's out to patrol Ashran!
- Atomik, upon Kronus' death
- Atomik yells: You fools! The Alliance has killed Kronus!
- Kronus will attack hostile targets on sight, but seems to have a fairly small aggro radius, and is quite capable of ignoring nearby enemies.
For tips on Kronus' role in the battle of Ashran, see Ashran.
Patches and hotfixes
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Level increased to 112 from 102.
- Hotfix (2014-12-19): Fangraal and Kronus now costs 3000 Artifact Fragments to summon (up from 1000).
- Hotfix (2014-12-11): Fangraal and Kronus no longer scales their health based the number of players they're fighting. Each faction guardian's health now scales based on the number of enemy players active at the time when they're summoned.
- Hotfix (2014-12-08): Disabled health regeneration for Kronus, Fangraal, Grand Marshal Tremblade, and High Warlord Volrath when they leash or drop out of combat.
- Hotfix (2014-12-05): To address a potential pathing issue, Fangraal, Kronus, and faction Captains now continuously push towards the enemy faction's base.
- Hotfix (2014-11-25): Fangraal and Kronus now have 25% less health.
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Added.
- Fangraal - Kronus' Alliance counterpart