|Level||79 - 82 Elite|
|Location||Halls of Stone|
War isn't won by might alone; it is won by armies. This inherent truth inspired Loken to order the creation of loyal stone constructs to bolster his legions. Krystallus was chosen to oversee the operation and to crush any interloper that threatens its work.
- Ground Slam — Krystallus stomps the ground, knocking all players back and reducing their movement speed by 20% every second. After 5 sec, players are turned to stone, stunning them until they are Shattered.
- Shatter — Krystallus shatters all players turned to stone, inflicting Physical damage to their allies based on proximity.
- Boulder Toss — Krystallus hurls a boulder at a player, inflicting Physical damage.
- Stomp — Krystallus inflicts Physical damage to all players within 0 yards.
- Ground Spike — Krystallus summons stone spikes that erupt from below a player, inflicting 5550 to 6450 Nature damage.
Tips for Heroic Mode
Interestingly enough, Krystallus can be killed with just one heroic geared (crit-immune) tank and one healer, no dps, although it may take some time. The key is keeping your toons more than 20 yards apart. That way the healer should be able to heal the both of you without ever running out of mana.
- Break.... you....
- Killing a player
Notes and trivia
- Krystallus is one of the few Wrath mobs that can be mined.
- Krystallus is voiced by Isaac C. Singleton Jr..
- Patch 3.0.3 (2008-11-04): Added.