Kul Tiran human (playable)
|This article concerns content exclusive to Battle for Azeroth and is subject to change at any time as development progresses.
This article should only contain officially released content, such as beta and press release content. See Wowpedia's policy on posting unreleased content.
|This article is a lore stub. You can help expand it by editing it.
- This article is about the playable race. For human lore in general, see Human. For Kul Tiras lore, see Kul Tiras (kingdom).
Druid (more TBA)
- Main article: Kul Tiras (kingdom)#History
Creation screen description
The humans of Kul Tiras can have a more robust and rugged look than their continental brethren.
Those who play as Kul Tiran human can choose from the following classes:
Reasons for the classes
Reasons for racial traits
Notes & trivia
- Kul Tiran druid forms have a passing resemblance to wicker golems.
- Kul Tirans also have Thin and Burly body types. They are not intended to be a separate race, they are simply variants on Kul Tirans made in order to provide more flavor to the world.
- may mean that they will be able to be paladins.