- This article is about the playable race. For human lore in general, see Human. For Kul Tiras lore, see Kul Tiras (kingdom).
Playable Kul Tiran human on the right
The Kul Tiran humans are an allied race affiliated with the Alliance.
- Main article: Kul Tiras (kingdom)#History
Creation screen description
The humans of Kul Tiras can have a more robust and rugged look than their continental brethren.
Kul Tiran humans can be unlocked by Alliance players who have gained Exalted reputation with the Proudmoore Admiralty and completed the Alliance War Campaign. The recruitment quests will become available in Patch 8.1.5, at some point following the events of the Battle of Dazar'alor raid.
- Kul Tiran druid forms have a passing resemblance to wicker constructs.
- Non-playable Kul Tiran human models include thin, normal and fat body types. The playable Kul Tiran use the fat body type. They are not intended to be a separate race, they are simply variants on Kul Tirans made because Blizzard wanted bigger and smaller models to fit the various NPC roles and add more flavor to the world. They are not biologically different from other humans.
- Kul Tirans were initially announced without the Mage class, to much confusion and outcry from the fan base. This was declared erroneous later on, though several developers had commented on it, namely Alex Afrasiabi, who said he would be fighting for their inclusion.