Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Kur'talos Ravencrest (quest)
100 - 110 (Requires 98)
Examine Ravencrest's Sigil.
- Examine Ravencrest's Banner
Lord Ravencrest was a fearless leader, a seasoned commander, a man of integrity and honor, a teacher, and a protector of his people.
The sigil of his house was legendary. Observe, for a moment, the sigil over his former resting place and I shall tell you more of his legacy.
The attacking spirits spoke of their lord and master. I fear the Legion has raised Lord Ravencrest to do their bidding. What price was paid for such a sinister revival, I do not know.
- Quest accept
- Commander Jarod Shadowsong says: Lord Ravencrest died long ago, but I will always rever him as my mentor.
- Plaque read
- An image of Lord Kur'talos Ravencrest in a salute pose appears in the center of the room, bathed in a pillar of light.
- Commander Jarod Shadowsong says: When the ancient war began, we suffered countless losses. Our cities burned.
- Commander Jarod Shadowsong says: Lord Ravencrest saved our people and rescued our world from annihilation.
- Commander Jarod Shadowsong says: His loss was tragic for us all. We owe him... everything.
- The image fades away.
Requires completion of the Bradensbrook story chapter.
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Added.