|This article concerns content exclusive to Shadowlands and is subject to change at any time as development progresses.
This article should only contain officially released content, such as beta and press release content. See Wowpedia's policy on posting unreleased content.
|Theater of operations|
The steadfast kyrian of Bastion are one of the Covenants in the Shadowlands. Their discipline and duty compels them to safeguard souls from the mortal realm as they pass into the Shadowlands. They are messengers, couriers, and some of the purest souls in the Shadowlands. The Kyrian souls move on to become noble beings such as Spirit Healers or even full-blown Val'kyr. Souls that are sent into Bastion are souls that have gone through harsh burdens in life and seek the Kyrian to regain their virtue.
Steadfast guardians who carry the souls of the dead.
Living beings have wished to become something greater than themselves since time immemorial. Souls deemed noble enough can prove themselves in Bastion, land of pristine spires and crystalline skies, where those who surpass their trials earn the honor of ascension to a higher calling beside the Archon, first among the winged kyrians.
The kyrians are eternal beings who draw only the most accomplished, principled, and pure into their ranks. But, as souls plunge into the Maw and upheaval rocks the Shadowlands, scores of aspiring kyrians find that they are unable to continue their journey to ascension. With the number of kyrians dwindling, their charge to ferry souls to eternity is in jeopardy. Will the Archon’s devoted stand together, or will this test of faith sunder their shining kingdom?
Power of the Kyrian
If you choose to join the Kyrian Covenant, you'll gain two unique abilities—one class ability used in combat, as well as an ability that allows them to maneuver through the world in a special way.
Here is the movement-based ability that the Kyrian bestow upon their champions:
- : Dissolve into pure anima to increase your movement speed, slow your falling speed, and propel you forward. Greatly reduces the radius at which enemies will detect you.
Kyrian Covenant Spoils
For your contributions to the Kyrian Covenant's cause, you'll be rewarded with several cosmetic rewards including: a mount, a pet, Kyrian-forged armor, and back attachments that rival the beauty of Kyrian wings.
- Shackle the Unworthy: Admonish your target for their past trangressions, reducing the damage they deal to you by 5% and dealing 12,158 Arcane damage over 14 sec. Shackle the Unworthy's cooldown is reduced by 4 sec when you damage the affected enemy with a Rune spending attack.
- 30 yd, Instant, 1 minute cooldown
- Elysian Decree: Carve runes into the ground in front of you., which detonate to deal X Arcane damage and shatter 3 Lesser Soul Fragments from enemies.
- Instant, 1 min cooldown
- Purity's Vale: Fill the target area with anima for 16 sec. Within the vale your Intellect and Stamina are increased by 20%, and you gain X every 4 sec.
- Balance: Solar Empowerment
- Feral: Clearcasting
- Restoration: Clearcasting
- 18 yd range, Instant, 2 minute cooldown
- Resonance Trap: Hurls a resonance trap to the target location that fills the area with echoing anima for 10 sec when the first enemy approaches it. The effect causes your attacks to ignore line of sight to enemies in the area, and you have 30% increased critical strike chance against them. Trap will exist for 1 min.
- 40 yd, Instant, 1 min cooldown
- : Conjure a radiant spark that causes 2.28x Arcane damage instantly, and additional x damage over 8 sec. The target takes 25% increased damage from your direct damage spells, stacking each time they are struck. This effect ends after 4 spells.
- 1.5 second cast, 30 second cooldown, 40yd range
- Weapons of Order: For the next 30 sec, your Mastery is increased by 15%.
- Windwalker: Additionally, Rising Sun Kick cooldown is reset instantly and your Rising Sun Kick reduces the cost of your Chi Abilities by 1 for 5 sec.
- Mistweaver: Additionally, Essence Font cooldown is reset instantly and heals nearby allies for 12,095 health on channel start and end.
- Brewmaster: Additionally, Keg Smash cooldown is reset instantly and enemies hit by Keg Smash take 5% increased damage from you for 8 sec, stacking up to 5 times.
- Instant, 2 min cooldown
- Divine Toll: Instantly cast Holy Shock, Avenger's Shield or Judgment on all valid targets within 30 yds (based on your current specialization)
- 6,000 Mana, 30 yd, Instant, 1 min cooldown
- Blind Faith: Your cast time spells become instant, and your channel time is reduced by 50%. Lasts 8 sec. Upon expiring, your cast and channeling speed is slowed by 50%.
- 1 second cast, 1 min cooldown
- Echoing Reprimand: Deal X Arcane damage to an enemy, gathering some of their anima. Awards 1 Anima charged combo point, which lasts for 12 sec and is not expended when you use a finishing move.
- 30 Energy, Melee Range, Instant , 1 Min Cooldown
- Vesper Totem: Summon a totem at the target location for 12 sec that grants 20% Mastery to the closest ally within 8 yds. The totem prefers to empower you, if you are within range.
- Instant, 1 min cooldown, 40yd range
- Souring Tithe: Deal x Arcane damage instantly and 1.6x over 18 sec. If the enemy dies while affected by Scouring Tithe, you generate 5 Soul Shards. If they survive, Souring Tithe's cooldown is refreshed.
- 2 second cast, 40 second cooldown, 40yd range
- Spear of Bastion: Throw a Kyrian spear at the target location, dealing X Arcane damage instantly and an additional X damage over 4 sec. Enemies hit are tethered to Spear of Bastion’s location for the duration. Generates 25 Rage.
- 25 yard range, Instant, 1 min cooldown