Labor Dispute (quest)
- For the mission, see Labor Dispute.
110 - 120 (Requires 110)
+150 Proudmoore Admiralty
- Ashvane Company guards slain (10)
The Ashvane Company has been workin' their people so hard they even tried to strike!
The company brought in a bunch of goons to break it up and get everyone back to work.
Heard they even shot a couple guys who tried to walk off the job.
What say you give 'em a taste of their own brutality while you're in there?
You will receive:
One of them even got the gall to come out here askin' about MY whiskey. Told him to suck bilge-water.
Yeah he roughed me up pretty good after that.
Nobody likes livin' under the thumb of company men like that - they ain't gonna be missed.
On accept of all three:
- Flynn Fairwind says: Send those kids to the western edge of the foundry. I'll wait there and make sure nobody tries to snatch 'em.
- Flynn Fairwind says: Meet me there when you've got some information on those shipments.
Plenty of guards to kill while on other tasks. Don't focus on them for this quest.
Additionally, there are other suspicious objects like Azerite-Dusted Blades all over the foundry that can be used (via the extra action button) to do some extra damage to enemies.
Finally, there's a Small Treasure Chest near Forgemaster Farthing. It contains a poor-quality item and some .
- Patch 8.0.1 (2018-07-17): Added.