|Title||<Death Knight Trainer>|
|Race||Blood elf (Undead)|
|Affiliation(s)||Knights of the Ebon Blade|
Lady Alistra is a level 80 elite undead blood elf located in Acherus: The Ebon Hold. During the death knight starting quests she is affiliated with the Scourge, but she later becomes a death knight trainer for the Knights of the Ebon Blade. She specializes in the unholy talent tree. She has a cold-hearted and malicious personality even after being freed from the Scourge, as evidenced by her merciless execution of the Cenarion Scout she picked out of the Realm of Shadows.
|Location||Level range||Health range|
|Acherus: The Ebon Hold||80||55,340|
|Acherus: The Ebon Hold||100||598,264|
|100 - 110||2,078,534|
- It is through the power of the unholy that we command death itself!
Lady Alistra will start summoning a random creature from the shadow realm. During that she will say one of the following lines:
- Lady Alistra says: Moving on...
- Lady Alistra says: Dearest shadow realm, grace us with the presense of one of your many denizens.
- Lady Alistra says: What beast lies in store for us...
- Lady Alistra says: Let us coldly greet another inhabitant of the shadow realm...
- Lady Alistra says: There are many lessons left to learn, let us move onto our next subject...
- Lady Alistra says: Let us see what atrocity we can pull from the shadow realm this time...
Depending on the creature summoned, she will say the following sequence of lines:
- Alistra summons three Shadow Constructs.
- Lady Alistra says: Skeletal mages. A perfect opportunity to display the utility of some of our powers.
- Lady Alistra says: Your spells will not be as potent as mine, but you will find anti-magic shells to be entirely invaluable against a large number of magical attacks.
- Lady Alistra says: The power you absorb from spells with your shell can be used to counter with your other attacks.
- Lady Alistra says: Mages fear our kind... with reason. Play upon this fear, disciples.
- Alistra summons three Forgotten Servants.
- Forgotten Servant says: Me... back... master...
- Forgotten Servant says: Me come back... master. Me... loyal servant.
- Forgotten Servant says: Sorry... me gone... so long... master.
- Forgotten Servant says: Finally... home...
- Lady Alistra says: Ghouls? We have quite enough of those already.
- Lady Alistra says: I often find the trouble with ghouls is that they outlive their usefulness too quickly. Let us let death and decay reclaim these.
- Alistra casts Death and Decay on the three ghouls.
- Forgotten Servant says: Master?
- Forgotten Servant says: Me... bad?
- Forgotten Servant says: It hurts...
- Lady Alistra says: At times, their corpses can prove more useful than the ghouls were themselves.
- Alistra casts , killing several Disciples of the Unholy.
- Lady Alistra says: Hmm...
- Lady Alistra says: Unfortunate.
- Alistra summons a Cenarion Scout.
- Cenarion Scout says: Wha... where am I?
- Lady Alistra says: A druid! How curious... I wonder how it got in there.
- The scout enters Tree Form as Alistra starts attacking it.
- Lady Alistra says: Disciples... you will find with time that many healing spells fall victim to the degeneration of our strikes.
- Alistra finishes off the druid.
- Lady Alistra says: Some healers lack the knowledge to counter the diseases that we master.
- Lady Alistra says: This lack of knowledge is just one more weakness among many. There is little hope against the power of death itself.
- Patch 3.0.2 (2008-10-14): Added.