- For her pre-Wrath of the Lich King encounter, see Four Horsemen (Classic). For her strategy on the encounter, see Four Horsemen (tactics).
|Former affiliation(s)||Knights of the Silver Hand|
|Occupation||One of the Four Horsemen|
|Location||Military Quarter, Naxxramas|
|Status||Deceased (lore, presumed), Killable (WoW)|
It is presumed that Lady Blaumeux was formally a paladin. She wrote This is my Runeblade...
Blaumeux likely represents the "Rider of Famine", based on her black color scheme.
Lady Blaumeux witnessed the enslaving of Alexandros Mograine by Kel'Thuzad. She later fought against the party Darion Mograine led into Naxxramas. She was defeated when Grunn'Holde struck her in the head with a throwing axe.
Wrath of the Lich King
Lady Blaumeux survived her encounter in the first siege against Naxxramas in the Eastern Plaguelands (or was reanimated), and subsequently returns as one of the Four Horsemen in the newly relocated necropolis floating above the Dragonblight.
- Welcome, lost child. Allow Lady Blaumeux to help you find your way.
- Thane Korth'azz yells: To arms, ye roustabouts! We've got company!
- Sir Zeliek yells: Invaders! Cease this foolish venture at once! Turn away while you still can!
- Lady Blaumeux yells: Come, Zeliek, do not drive them out. Not until we've had our fun!
- Baron Rivendare yells: Enough prattling. Let them come. We shall grind their bones to dust.
- Lady Blaumeux yells: I do hope they stay long enough for me to... introduce myself.
- Sir Zeliek yells: Perhaps they will come to their senses... and run away as fast as they can.
- Thane Korth'azz yells: I've heard enough a' yer snivelin'! Shut your flytrap before I shut it for ye'!
- Baron Rivendare yells: Conserve your anger. Harness your rage. You will all have outlets for your frustrations soon enough.
- The first kill goes to me! Anyone care to wager?
- Defend yourself!
- Killing a player
- Who's next?
- Your life is mine!
- Blaumeux is voiced by Kath Soucie.
- An unused NPC representing a modern version of Lady Blaumeux was added roughly at the same time as matching versions of the three other original Horsemen, all presumably meant to appear in World of Warcraft: Legion. She and these other NPCs didn't make it out of the Legion alpha stage.
- Her armor is closer to a female version of the armor of the death knights of the old Horde rather than the Scourge's designs.