|Title||<Mageweave Bandage Collector>|
|Location||Valley of Spirits, Orgrimmar|
- Still collecting
Hello, <class>, good of you to show up. Allow me to be succinct; we are gathering supplies for the Ahn'Qiraj war effort. We wouldn't want to have more casualties than necessary, now would we? I have the responsibility of coordinating the collection of 250000 mageweave bandages. To date we have garnered <number collected>. Care to assist?
What is a Horde Commendation Signet?
- A Horde Commendation Signet is awarded to a <hero/heroine> who goes above and beyond the call of duty to the Horde. Various Commendation Officers for the factions of the Horde are located in all of the major cities; speak with the one with whom you'd like to raise your reputation, and give them the number of signets they ask for!
- By the way, during the war effort here, if you'd rather receive a material reward for your signets instead of reputation, seek out Warlord Gorchuk.
- Collection complete
How unfortunate; it would appear that we have collected all of the mageweave bandages necessary. Perhaps you can go sell them on the auction house? But before you go, be a good <boy/girl> and check with the other collectors present. They may have an errand to send you off on.
- Horde war effort completed before Alliance
What is it now, <class>, I haven't got all day? The Horde has completed its collections and now waits only on the Alliance to organize themselves and do the same. Perhaps you should be out there looking for the pieces of the Scepter of the Shifting Sands so that you can ring the gong at the Scarab Dais, opening the gates of Ahn'Qiraj and thereby starting the war?
- Both war efforts completed
Yes, you heard true, <class>, all of our collections are complete and the last of the war materiel should arrive in Silithus within 5 days. I am told that once all is assembled there, and our troops readied, someone from within the ranks of you heroes is going to ring the gong outside of Ahn'Qiraj, already having assembled the Scepter of the Shifting Sands to do so with. I hope that we don't have to wait too long for that to happen.
She may be related to Genavie Callow.
- Patch 1.9.0 (2006-01-03): Added.