Lady Jaina Proudmoore (tactics)
|This article is a boss stub. You can help expand it by editing it.
- For her biography, see Jaina Proudmoore.
Lady Jaina Proudmoore is a boss in the Battle of Dazar'alor raid.
This encounter is part of the Battle of Dazar'alor raid where Alliance characters are transformed into soldiers of the Horde.
As the Alliance fleet withdraws from Daza'alor, Lady Jaina Proudmoore stays behind with a handful of Kul Tiran vessels to slow the Horde's pursuit. Storm clouds gather overhead as Jaina leads her pursuers deeper into the Great Sea, where she will attempt to turn the odds in her favor.
This section contains information that needs to be cleaned up.
The pursuit of Jaina across the seas takes place across two stages.
During stage one, Jaina assaults the zandalari warship with kul tiran corsairs that bombard the play space. As the fight progresses, marines set charges that inflict heavy damage to the raid unless these bombs are thrown overboard before detonated.
During stage two, Jaina unleashes the full force of her power, freezing the raid over time. Dwindeling heat sources must be used to slow the stacks of this freezing debuff in order to avoid becoming frozen.
- Fire cannons at kul tiran corsairs to repel their attack.
- Hurl munition barrels placed by Set Charge overboard before they explode.
- Prevent your stacks of Chilling Touch from getting too high.
- Keep Jaina and her elemental seperated to prevent her from receiving Arctic Armor.
- Ring of Frost inflicts heavy damage to the raid.
- Clear stacks of Chilling Touch.
- Frost Bolt — Fires a bolt of ice at the target that inflicts 16 Frost damage.
- Ice Lance — Jaina continually hurls ice at her current target's location every 1 sec for 5 sec inflicting 727 Frost damage to enemies within 7 yards of impact and knocking them back.
- Ring of Frost — Unleashes a ring of frost that inflicts 75 Frost damage to enemies within 10 yards and freezes them for 30 sec. Also, inflicts 12 Frost damage every 1 sec and roots everyone greater than 10 yards from the boss for 10 sec. Enemies rooted also receive stacks of Chilling Touch.
- Grasp of Frost — Roots random enemies inflicting 12 Frost damage every 1 sec and applies stacks of Chilling Touch for 8 sec.
- Chilling Touch — This effect is applied through multiple sources within the encounter. This effect stacks. The elemental chills its current target, reducing their movement speed by 5% and haste by 5%. Ring of Frost and Grasp of Frost apply stacks while the target is suffering from their effects. At 20 stacks the target is frozen, stunning them for 30 sec.
Stage One: Burning Seas
- Tide Elemental
- Jet Spray — A cresting wave surges over enemies in a line in front of the caster, dealing 43 Frost damage and knocking them into the air.
- Arctic Armor — While Jaina is close to her elemental, she radiates cold that reduces damage received by 90%. As Jaina falls beneath 33% of her max health, the elemental channels on her, granting her armor no matter its distance from her.
- Kul Tiran Marine
- Hindering Cut — Cracks the target in the teeth, inflicting 19 Physical damage on impact and slowing haste by 35% for 10 sec.
- Set Charge — Places a munitions barrel that will explode after 40 sec, inflicting 37 Fire damage to everyone unless it is tossed overboard before it detonates.
- Bombard — The kul tiran corsairs bombard the deck of the zandalari vessel, inflicting 54 Fire damage to all nearby enemies. Additionally, this ability leaves behind pools of Searing Pitch that continually inflict 15 Fire damage every 1 sec as long as an enemy stands within them.
Stage Two: Frozen Wrath
- Patch 8.1.0 (2018-12-11): Added.