Lady Mara Fordragon
- Not to be confused with Mara.
Statue in the Sanctum of Light
|Affiliation(s)||Kingdom of Stormwind|
|Occupation||High Clerist of Stormwind|
Lady Mara Fordragon was the High Clerist of the Kingdom of Stormwind during the period of the First War. After the orcs decimated much of the kingdom, Mara Fordragon became the patron of the refugees of the war who chose to flee to the northern lands of Lordaeron, which had thus far been untouched by the fighting.
Stormwind City statue tribute
- In the Dragonlance series, clerists are knights that gained the ability to cast divine spells much as a cleric does through worship.
- Judging by their surname, she is likely related to Highlord Bolvar Fordragon.
- She may have been a part of the Holy Order of Northshire Clerics.
- The fact that a statue of her exists in the Sanctum of Light among other paladins and dressed in Judgment Armor may indicate that she was a paladin of the Knights of the Silver Hand. Though her Stormwind statue calls her "High Clerist of Stormwind", she may have become a paladin afterwards, like Turalyon who was a priest that became a paladin.
|Legion object||Legion statue||Classic object|