Lana Stouthammer (tactics)
|Title||<Grand Champion of Ironforge>|
|Location||Crusaders' Coliseum, Icecrown|
Like every Alliance champion, she is only encountered by Horde players.
The Lich King is relentless, his undead armies pouring forth to overwhelm his foes. To prepare would-be champions against him, Highlord Tirion Fordring presents a test of courage, endurance, and teamwork. His hardened veterans will weed out those who lack the stomach to face the ravening throngs of undead.
- Deadly Poison — This is stacked inconsistently on the tank as he's being attacked by Stouthammer, but isn't too threatening.
- Fan of Knives — Identical to the Rogue's Fan of Knives, this hits to the tune of about 2-4k total around Stouthammer. This compounds with the others' AoE attacks, so melee should be mindful of what the other two are up to.
- Poison Bottle — throws a bottle of poison at a random player's location. The poison persists on the ground for 20 sec and inflicts Nature damage to anyone within 0 yards.
- Eviscerate — This hits the tank for around 3k minimum on regular, not certain about heroic.
Once dismounted, she uses rogue-style abilities, including a fan of knives that applies a Deadly Poison damage over time effect to party members and a Bottle of Poison which applies a more damaging damage over time effect. The Deadly Poison effect has the poison dispel type, the Bottle of Poison does not have a dispel type.
- Patch 3.2.0 (2009-08-04): Added.