Lao-Chin the Iron Belly
|Location||Kun-Lai Summit, Townlong Steppes, Dread Wastes, Isle of Thunder|
Lao-Chin the Iron Belly is a Shado-Pan Brewmaster monk with a lighthearted personality and is always crazed for brews. He plays a role in the Shado-Pan quest chain in Kun-Lai Summit and Townlong Steppes.
Lao-Chin the Iron Belly was with Ban Bearheart, and Suna Silentstrike in the Shado-Pan defense force of the Ox Gate when the yaungol invaded Kun-Lai Summit. Though outnumbered, Lao-Chin used his brewmaster knowledge to mix his brews with yaungol oil into destructive explosives. They rolled the barrels into the enemy and broke their lines, sending them to die in explosions and fire. After the yaungol army was in disarray, Lao-Chin, Ban, and Suna drove them off by defeating their leader, Gong Da.
Lao-Chin soon traveled to Townlong Steppes to fight the mantid. He commanded a squad and fended off the incoming mantid force from Dread Wastes, holding a foot for his order in Dusklight Bridge, again, with the power of his brews. Later, the Lord of Shado-Pan, Taran Zhu enlisted his help to hunt down the Sha of Hatred. They cornered the Sha in Sik'vess Lair and defeated it once and for all.
Lao-Chin continued his battles in Shado-Pan Garrison. He and the other members of Blackguard discipline focused their war against the yaungol of Fire Camp Gai-Cho. When the mogu warlord Shan Bu mounted an attack on Niuzao Temple, Lao-Chin also joined Ban Bearheart's elite force of defending the Ox God.
The Thunder King
Lao-Chin can be found on the Timeless Isle selling alcohol.
- Objective of
- Ah, it was a difficult battle. So sad to have lost friends.
- Though, I am glad I had them build the battlefield refreshment device.
- Without it, and without the power of my stout brew, who knows how many more would have been lost...
- Huh? Oh, hi!
- Got something to show me?
- Well... what's on your mind?
- What's going on?
- See you.
- Well, that's not annoying.
- You don't quit, do you?
- That's so tired.
- If I give you beer will you go away?!
- These guys have no test.
- I got a special mix for you.
- I fought vermin more cleaver than you.
- Oh, hey enemies.
- Beer before liquor, never fought quicker.
- Killed mob
- Hah! So predictable.
- You to fight better if you are closer enough.
- Nice moves, I'll have to study those.
- Fighting like that works for you, I guess it's fine.
- During that fight, I thought of great new brew!
- We're way out off these guys league.
- Very creative fighting there.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Added.