Larval Acid is a corrosive liquid that is used by some carrion creatures to help digest their food.
As an ingredient
- Farming tips: After a guild clear Ruins of Ahn'Qiraj, go in with a rogue, or druid, and stealth to the Silicate Feeders. They have drop rate around 15% and are easily soloed. After one dies move out of the "Cloud of Disease" and loot when the cloud is gone, you can kill around 35 per restart.
A skilled player with a good understanding of aggro zones can do this with any class, although it will be limited around 23 of Silicate Feeders per restart, you need stealth for max result.
In order to do this Ayamiss the Hunter needs to be left alive.
- Patch 9.0.1 (2020-10-13): Item level modified due to level squish, from 55 to 23.
- Patch 4.3.0 (2011-11-29): Changed from common quality to poor and is no longer used for professions.
- Patch 2.2.0 (2007-09-25): No longer an ingredient for .
- Patch 1.3.0 (2005-03-07): Added.