- For the hunter pets ability, see .
- Though battered and bloody, Warrax simply refused to fall.
Last Stand is a level 32 Protection warrior ability. When used, it temporarily adds 30% of the warrior's maximum health for 15 seconds. At the end of the duration, these hit points are removed.
Tips and Tactics
- A good panic-button measure, but try to think ahead to when the 15 seconds is up. Best used on the last fight of an encounter you simply have to survive.
- This ability can save the raid during a boss fight or an unprepared pull on trash mobs. Make sure to let the healers know you used it as a warning to keep your health up because the effect will end and the extra health will be gone in 15 seconds.
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Now lasts 15 seconds (down from 20 seconds).
- Patch 3.1.0 (2009-04-14): Cooldown reduced to 3 min.
- Patch 3.0.2 (2008-10-14): Cooldown reduced to 5 minutes.
- Reduced from 10 minute cooldown.
- Patch 2.1.0 (2007-05-22): Turns warriors red instead of greenish blue.