As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
Last Stand of the Moon Guard
110 (Requires 110)
- Abandon the Stronghold
This is all that remains of the Moon Guard.
Take a good look.
We are but a shadow of our former selves, and we have the Nightborne to thank for our demise.
For now there is nothing more we can do. If we want to live, we must leave immediately.
Retribution can wait.
What happened to the Moon Guard?
I called them here. I will see that they are taken care of after the horrors my people put them through.
Before taking or completing the quest, go to the Unpowered Telemancy Beacon and complete This will be your only opportunity to conveniently get it.
Let's get out of here!
I am ready.
- Thalrenus Rivertree says: We meet again! Lothrius and Syrana have just informed me of your deeds.
- Lothrius Mooncaller says: We have also decided that it is time to leave this place.
- Syrana Starweaver says: The Moon Guard are no more. There is no saving our beloved Stronghold.
- Thalrenus Rivertree says: They will be upon us shortly. I can teleport us somewhere safe.
- Thalrenus Rivertree says: Here we go!
- Thalrenus teleports everyone to the middle of Meredil.
- Thalrenus Rivertree says: I detected a strange signal coming from this place.
- Syrana Starweaver says: It is Nightborne magic... but it called to us.
- Lothrius spots the entrance to Shal'Aran and turns towards it, pointing it out to the others.
- Lothrius Mooncaller says: Come. I see an opening in the rock.
- The three run into the entrance and despawn. If you take a look around, you will find them at the eastern end of the south alcove.
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Added.