|Race(s)||Night elf banshee|
|Location||Buried at Tel'anor, Suramar|
|Relative(s)||Thaedris Feathersong (husband)|
Lady Latara Feathersong was a consummate huntress of the Sentinels who led the vanguard in many campaigns. She was the wife of Thaedris Feathersong and though her memorial is not as grand or famous as the others in Tel'anor, it holds special importance for him. Her sarcophagus is located at the upper landing.
There was potent magic in her bow, its string glowed with a pale light. Only a powerful force could pick it up. Thaedris asked the order leader helping him to retrieve her bow for him, which he believed was stolen by one of the restless spirits of Tel'anor. It turns out it was in the hands of Latara herself, who had too turned into a spectral spirit. The order leader granted her rest and brought the bow back to Thaedris. With Latara's release at long last, a great power enveloped one of the arrows left in her quiver.
- Anguished Wail — Unleashes an anguished wail, inflicting Shadow damage to enemies within 25 yds and reducing their damage done by 10% for 6 sec.
- Confounding Cry — Silences and deals 500% weapon damage as Arcane damage to enemies in front of the caster.
- Shadow Bolt — Hurls a bolt of dark magic at an enemy, inflicting Shadow damage.
Here lies Latara Feathersong.
A huntress of the Sentinels, she led the vanguard in many campaigns. Her bravery and compassion were endless.
Anu Dorah. I remember.
- What has happened? What have you done to me?!
- My mind is... cleared. I will sleep now. Give Thaedris my love.
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Added.