Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Laying to Rest
110 (Requires 110)
If I was able to find a bone fragment in what appeared to be a random location, then that means Eche'ro's bones must be scattered around Highmountain.
We must find his remains and give him the proper burial he deserved.
Oh, I'm sorry, in case you weren't aware, Eche'ro was Huln Highmountain's mount and companion.
He deserves to be honored as Huln once was.
We must see to it that his remains are given the respect they deserve.
What an honor, <name>. To think that Eche'ro's spirit will come to your aid should you need it... that is a great reward indeed.
And for me, to witness the majesty of Huln himself! I shall continue to study him, and the glorious legacy he left behind.
- Quest accept
- Lessah Moonwater says: When you have found all the pieces, meet me just east of here. I'll prepare the burial ceremony.
Here are remaining bone fragments.
- Lessah Moonwater says: Let us begin, <name>.
- Lessah walks to the pool and kneels.
- Lessah Moonwater says: Oh great Eche'ro, I return your bones to the earthmother and pray your spirit be at peace.
- The Spirit of Eche'ro and that of Huln Highmountain appear beside each other.
- Huln Highmountain says: Thank you, young one for honoring the spirit of my companion. Should you ever need him, Eche'ro will be at your call.
- As Huln finishes speaks, Eche'ro walks up to you and rears. They both vanish.
Patches and hotfixes
- Hotfix (2017-02-16): "(Hotfix in testing) Players should no longer get into a bugged state if they logout or accept a queue during the final event of the Archaeology quest "Laying to Rest"."
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Added.