Learn and Grow VI: Gina's Vote
A field full of scallions
|Level||87 (Requires 85)|
|Category||Valley of the Four Winds|
+1400 The Tillers|
+6000 Gina Mudclaw
Plant and harvest 1 Scallion, then deliver 5 Scallions to Gina Mudclaw.
My business is doomed! You see all of the Ironpaws at their cooking stations?
Their tasty dishes draw many of the customers to this market, but they're all out of scallions!
It may not look like much, but the scallion is an essential cooking ingredient. Without it, foods are less savory, less flavorful, and less aromatic.
This is terrible. I'm not getting another scallion shipment for a week!
Wait a second. You're a farmer, aren't you? You think you could help me?
Don't overlook the scallion. It may be small and innocuous, but it creates truly marvelous flavors.
Well, I'll be! I've certainly seen larger scallions, but this will do quite nicely. You've just saved our hides, <name>!
- Farmer Yoon says: Make sure to tend to those scallions. After that, nothing to do but wait until tomorrow when they'll be nice and ripe.
- Gina Mudclaw says: Come walk with me, <name>. I would like to pay Farmer Yoon a visit.
- Gina Mudclaw says: You know, you sure saved my hide with those scallions.
- Gina Mudclaw says: Cooks are always looking for fresh vegetables. Anything you grow on your farm, you can use for cooking or sell to other cooks.
- Gina Mudclaw says: Talk to any of the Ironpaws at the market if you want to improve your own cooking skill.
- Gina Mudclaw says: Hey Farmer Yoon!
- Farmer Yoon says: Hey Gina! Didn't expect a visit from you.
- Gina Mudclaw says: Listen, since you two did such a good turn by helping me out, I'm casting the first vote to help you join the Tillers.
- Gina walks over to the first Offering Bowl and kneels in front of it, placing her vote - a burning incense stick - into it.
- Gina Mudclaw says: There are four other votes you'll need to get, but that'll come in time.
- Gina Mudclaw says: Settle yourselves in first. You'll be able to farm your fields, but I'm afraid you're too inexperienced to continue further. Once you've seen more of Pandaria, be sure to stop by.
- Lvl 90
- Gina Mudclaw says: Settle yourselves in first. You'll be able to farm your fields, but I'm afraid you're still too inexperienced to help the folks at the market. Once you're stronger, be sure to stop by.
- Gina Mudclaw says: Settle yourselves in and come by the market any day if you are looking for work.
- Gina Mudclaw says: Welcome to The Heartland!
- Gina heads back to the market.
The Tillers Shrine is now enabled, and will report on relationship status with the ten named NPCs.
- Honored 5,500/12,000:
- Barnaby Fletcher (optional):
- Revered 4,000/21,000:
- Revered 8,500/21,000:
- Revered 12,600/21,000 (Lost Dog, optional):
- Revered 16,800/21,000:
- Revered 20,000/21,000:
- Exalted with all 16 plots unlocked
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Added.