Learning The Reins (Horde)
|Reputation||+250 The Sunreavers|
Strike a Melee Target with Thrust 5 times, use Shield-Breaker on 2 vulnerable Ranged Targets, use Charge on 2 vulnerable Charge Targets, and then return to Galathia Brightdawn at the Argent Tournament Grounds.
- Use Thrust on Melee Target (5)
- Use Shield-Breaker on vulnerable Ranged Target (2)
- Use Charge on vulnerable Charge Target (2)
Most of the tournament's competitions require competitors to master the command of a mount in battle. In order to familiarize you with mounted combat, we've put up training dummies all over the northern part of the tournament grounds.
Visit the stables outside the pavilion, equip your lance, and mount up on the Sunreaver hawkstrider. Familiarize yourself with the mount and use its abilities to defeat the three different kinds of training dummies.
Well done, <name>. Mounted combat is often hard to pick up for those accustomed to fighting on foot. I have no doubt that you'll continue to improve with practice, which is more than I can say for some warriors.
- and complete the daily quests listed below to earn enough to continue. (15 seals at 5 per day)
- Players will be offered one of these quests based on their race:
- and complete the daily quests listed below to earn enough to continue. (25 seals at 5 per day)
After completing "", the following quests open up allowing players to repeat the valiant stage of daily quests (steps six and seven) for the other factions with which they have not yet earned the right to champion: