Leave No Tracks
19 (Requires 17)
Sneak into the Master's Glaive using the Panther Figurine and spy on the Twilight's Hammer.
- Twilight's Hammer surveillance
To the southwest lies the corpse of a being somehow related to the Old Gods that the Twilight's Hammer cultists worship.
He was defeated before our time -- if not by the Titans themselves, certainly by one of their creations.
We've noted an increase in cult activity in that area which can only mean something terrible is amiss.
We're going to need to find out what they're planning to do there and why. Take this figurine, it'll help you avoid being detected while you gather intelligence.
Have you completed your scouting mission, <name>?
This is dire news, <name>. If you are correct, then we'd best act swiftly and decisively.
We cannot allow this "Soggoth" to be brought back to life.
Upon completion of this quest you will gain:
Prowl into the pit of the Master's Glaive:
- Twilight Worker says: Why are we digging this thing up anyway, boss?
- Foreman Balsoth says: Watch your tongue, worm. You will not refer to Soggoth the Slitherer as "that thing" or you'll find yourself eating your own heart for dinner.
- Foreman Balsoth says: Now, back to work! Your superiors are watching from the outlook above and they do not take kindly to idleness!
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.