f you've been to Zangarmarsh, you might've run into a fellow named Daniels. You know -- wears a strange helmet, only answers to "the Specialist."
Of course, I taught him everything he knows.
Don't let the fine clothing fool you. I'm still a rogue at heart. Daniels and I spent a lot of time in the trenches together, but that was before I retired. As far as I know, he's still out there, giving 'em hell.
- This character and his title, "The Taskmaster", probably refers to one of The Burning Crusade producers, Lee Sparks.
There are four goblins in the fireworks business with the surname "Sparks" that appear to be related:
- Crazk Sparks is a year-round Fireworks Vendor in Booty Bay in Stranglethorn Vale
- Kizzak Sparks is a Holiday Fireworks Vendor in Orgrimmar in Durotar
- Jaxxil Sparks is a Holiday Fireworks Vendor in Ratchet in The Barrens
- Ziggle Sparks is a Holiday Fireworks Vendor in Booty Bay in Stranglethorn Vale
Not as compelling is a possible fifth relation with this NPC, Lee Sparks, who is not in the fireworks business and is newer content. His surname is a reference to an actual person's name (see trivia) rather than a fireworks pun. It is likely that the surname being the same is just a coincidence.