||The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 7.0.3.
- This includes items and quests that can no longer be obtained or are now deprecated.
- The in-game information in this article is kept purely for historical purposes.
Legacy of the White Tiger is a Brewmaster and Windwalker monk ability, available at level 81.
Tips and tactics
- It does not stack with [Arcane Brilliance] or [Dalaran Brilliance]; and the pet abilities Bellowing Roar, [Fearless Roar], [Furious Howl], [Terrifying Roar], or [Still Water].
- Because of its long duration, it is standard practice for monks to keep this spell up onto themselves and all party members while in a group. However, if you have a mage or a hunter (with a water strider) in your group, tell them to cast [Arcane Brilliance]/ [Dalaran Brilliance] or [Still Water] respectively, as it can provide both the spell power and critical strike.
- If you have mana to spare while soloing, any nearby friendly player will appreciate and benefit from this ability. Casting it on a priest will encourage the priest to cast [Power Word: Fortitude] on you in return. Likewise, druids will often return the favor with [Mark of the Wild] and paladins with [Blessing of Might].