Legends Volume 2
|Legends Volume 2|
Blizzard Publishing (2016)
November 11, 2008|
November 15, 2016
US: $10.99 (2008)|
Volume 2 is expected to contain numerous stories, including;
Continuing on the trail blazed by the bestselling Warcraft: The Sunwell Trilogy series and Warcraft: Legends Volume 1 is this next installment of thrilling short stories set in the Warcraft universe.
- "Fear": From Richard Knaak and Jae-Hwan Kim (Warcraft: The Sunwell Trilogy) comes part two in the ongoing saga of Trag Highmountain, the heroic tauren reborn as one of the undead. As Trag desperately tries to fight against the Lich King's will, an unexpected encounter with Thrall, liberator of the orcs, begins in violence... but ends with enlightenment.
- "Warrior: Divided": Lieren, an orphaned human girl raised by Wildhammer dwarves, longs to find her birth parents. But when she discovers she has a twin sister named Loania who was raised by high elves, it thrusts the two on a journey of discovery that ends with a gruesome family reunion...
- "Miles to Go": Kova Broadhorn is a young tauren shaman sent on a dangerous mission to find a reclusive orc seer. But much to her chagrin, she won't be adventuring alone, as a cocky gnome warrior named Miles Corebender joins her on her quest. The reluctant partners will have to work together to defeat harpies, a villainous rogue, and even King Mosh himself...if they don’t kill each other first.
- "Family Values": Jaruk Bloodfyre is a noble orc caught in the middle of the slaughter of the draenei on Draenor - a campaign of bloodlust led by his very own brother J'argg. Jaruk suffers in silence as the draenei body count grows around him... but that all changes when he saves a little draenei girl named Leena and adopts her as his daughter. The battle that follows pits brother against brother, where the stakes are not just Leena's life, but Jaruk's very soul.
- ^ http://www.tokyopop.com/product/2330/WarcraftLegends/2
- ^ Medievaldragon. Posted: 3rd Oct 2008 10:29 AM. Warcraft Legends Vol. 2 On November 2008. Accessed: 2009-04-08.
- Dead links