Legends Volume 3
|Legends Volume 3|
March 10, 2009
- "Fiend": From the critically acclaimed team of Richard Knaak and Jae-Hwan Kim (Warcraft: The Sunwell Trilogy) comes part three in the continuing adventures of , the heroic tauren reborn as one of the undead.
- "Crusader's Blood": A blood elf mage and a Forsaken warrior embark on a quest of vengeance against a ruthless Scarlet Crusade captain.
- "I Got What Yule Need": From acclaimed writer Christie Golden comes the tale of a down-on-his-luck goblin named looking for a way to make some easy coin... even if that means playing .
- "The Thrill of the Hunt": , the greatest hunter in all of Azeroth, finds himself the unexpected protector of three frostsaber cubs as he battles five cutthroat hunters.
- ^ http://www.tokyopop.com/product/2330/WarcraftLegends/3
- ^ Medievaldragon. Posted 25th Feb 2009 10:20 PM. Warcraft Legends Vol. 3 Preview; Accessed 2009-04-08.