- Legends of the Tidesages
- Discover each of the lore objects that tell the legacy of the tidesages.
- Legends of the Tidesages - Part 1
- Legends of the Tidesages - Part 3
- Legends of the Tidesages - Part 5
- Legends of the Tidesages - Part 7
- Legends of the Tidesages - Part 2
- Legends of the Tidesages - Part 4
- Legends of the Tidesages - Part 6
- Legends of the Tidesages - Part 8
Legends of the Tidesages is an exploration achievement earned for discovering each of the Ancient Tidesage Scrolls that tell the legacy of the tidesages.
- Stormsong Valley [49.53, 80.92]
- In the beginning, we were blind.
- We were lost.
- We left the howling streets of our homes in search of greater existence.
- In the end, we found the sea. Or rather, it found us.
- Brennadam Square [59.0, 59.5]
- Though the waves howled as home did, it was not the shuttered existence we knew.
- For most, that was enough.
- With each writhe came loss, but sustenance. With sustenance, freedom.
- Beryl Meadow [31.9, 72.9]
- We scanned the horizon for home, sailor's eyes on the horizon day and night.
- We knew not what we sought. A matrimony of earth and tide that might shelter our children from the tumult of life at sea.
- Jeweled Coast [33.8, 33.2]
- Stormsong was the first to hear them.
- Not the crashing waves at the surface -- gentle whispers, imperceptible to all but him.
- They guided his mind ever deeper, revealing untold truths of the powers within him.
- We would never be the same.
- Stormwatch Peak [56.02, 38.48]
- It began simply.
- Stormsong's gifts guided fish into our nets and fresh water into our mouths.
- No longer were we slaves to the elments. We were the masters.
- Gale's Rest [44.1, 36.6]
- As our lord's gifts grew, others too heard the whispers.
- Soon the very wind in our sails was ours to command -- the waves pushing us ever onward into the night.
- With time our hulls impenetrable to even the worst denizens of the deep below.
- Tidebreak Summit [62.0, 30.2]
- The depths' guidance became clear; they guided us home. A new home.
- The land was rich and could provide for endless generations.
- We guided others to us, sending our sages to ensure safe passage.
- Tempest's Edge [75.0, 31.1]
- House Stormsong laid claim to the most fertile valley in the northern reaches.
- It took our lord's name as tribute for our gifts.
- We were home.