Highlord Leoric Von Zeldig
|Affiliation(s)||7th Legion, Valiance Expedition, Might of Kalimdor, Silver Hand|
|Location||Wintergarde Keep, Dragonblight; Sanctum of Light|
This section concerns content related to the original World of Warcraft.
He was a member of the Might of Kalimdor - the army raised by both the Horde and the Alliance in opposition to the growing threat from Ahn'Qiraj. He was present in Cenarion Hold in Silithus when the Scarab Gong was rang by the wielder of .
This section concerns content related to Wrath of the Lich King.
This section concerns content related to Legion.
- "Thel'zan needs to die, if only to stop the incessant yammering!"
Highlord Leoric Von Zeldig and Siege Engineer Quarterflash had the following conversation:
- Highlord Leoric Von Zeldig: The mine is lost. All of our defenders have perished and the miners resurrected as Scourge aberrations!
- Siege Engineer Quarterflash: It does get worse, old friend. According to my calculations, without suitable materials to repair our parapets, the walls protecting this keep will crumble in twelve hours.
- Highlord Leoric Von Zeldig: Grim news, my pint-sized companion. Should we suffer a defeat here the ramifications will be felt across this frozen wasteland. Highlord Fordragon and our armies at the Wrathgate will be defenseless against an assault from Naxxramas.
- Siege Engineer Quarterflash: We have been through worse and survived, Leoric. Do not forget Hyjal...
- Highlord Leoric Von Zeldig: Yes, yes, I haven't forgotten Hyjal, or Silithus, or the march of the Legion, or every other damnable confrontation the 7th Legion has faced. It... I don't want the soldiers to hear this, Two-bit, but for the first time in my life...
- Siege Engineer Quarterflash: Say no more, Leoric. We all feel the chill in our bones. Yet, each day, heroes arrive from across the world - and beyond.
- Siege Engineer Quarterflash: I have heard whisperings from the east that our esteemed Scarab Lord has joined the battle, as have entire battalions from Shattrath: heroes blessed by A'dal himself, granted rank as Hand of A'dal!
- Highlord Leoric Von Zeldig: You are right, of course, old friend. Let us hope that these heroes arrive soon.
- When he appeared in Silithus, Leoric wore a set of Judgment Armor and wielded a and . During his time at Wintergarde Keep in Northrend, he wore Lightbringer Armor with a tabard bearing the symbol of the 7th Legion. In the Sanctum of Light, he regained his initial armor and weaponry.