|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 4.0.1.
Healing Focus (Priest talent), , , , , , , , , , , , , , .
- A simple touch can mend so much...
Lesser Heal is a Priest's starting healing spell, and is a low-level spell only. The talent benefits for this spell are usually the ones affecting every Holy spell. At level 16, is available, which effectively replaces this spell. Using this spell on, say, a level 80 would just be a futile mana drain.
|Rank||Base Mana Cost||Amount Healed||Cast Time||Level||Cost|
Holy tree talents:
- reduces the pushback suffered from damaging attacks by 35/70% when casting healing spells.
- increases your critical-strike chance with all Holy spells by 1/2/3/4/5%.
- increases the amount healed by your healing spells by 2/4/6/8/10%.
- increases your healing by 1/2/3%.
- increases healing by 4/8/12% on targets below 50% health.
Discipline tree talents:
- reduces pushback by 10/20%, only after being a victim of a critical strike (50/100% chance to proc).
- reduces threat by 7/14/20%
- reduces mana cost of next spell by 100%, and increases its critical strike chance by 25%.
- increases healing done by 2/4%.
- increases haste of all spells by 2/4/6%.
- increases critical-strike chance of all spells by 1/2/3%.
- reduces casting time and mana cost of spells by 20% for 15 seconds.
- increases critical heal chance by 2/4% on targets affected by a Weakened Soul debuff.
- causes critical heals to create a protective shield that absorbs 10/20/30% damage.
- increases haste by 5/10/15/20/25% after casting .
- Patch 4.0.1 (2010-10-12): Removed.
- Patch 0.9 (2004-08-17): Mana cost reduced.
- Patch 0.7 (2004-06-15): Mana cost reduced.