Lessons of the Damned
110 - 120 (Requires 110)
Learn of Captain Conrad's progress.
- Follow Captain Conrad
- Captain Conrad slain
I seized the advantage and played into their primitive beliefs.
I came here intending to open trade and learn how we can work with them against the Horde.
What I discovered was altogether more compelling. I will show you.
You will receive:
- 19 40
- 16,450 XP
Out o' her mind, wasn't she?
Dreadful business, <name>. I was set on a rescue or corpse recovery. To see one o' our own that far gone was... unsettlin'.
What's done is done. I'll send a report back to Halford. Don't bother yerself with the busy work this time.
- Captain Conrad says: I have established more trust with the blood trolls--these Nazmani--than I anticipated.
- Captain Conrad says: They can be powerful tools against the Zandalari trolls and their Horde allies.
- Captain Conrad says: There is much to understand about them yet. This blood magic... it is more potent than you could possibly imagine.
- Captain Conrad says: The methods of the Nazmani were... offputting, at first. But I know them now. They are a simple people with simple desires.
- Captain Conrad says: The desire for power. The yearning for the greater truth. The will of blood.
- The group approaches a Zandalari Captive.
- Captain Conrad says: Here, let me show you what I have learned.
- Captain Conrad says: This Zandalari will be sacrificed for the furtherance of our power.
- Captain Conrad says: We will continue our... what are you looking at me like that for? DO YOU NOT APPROVE?
- Conrad kills the Zandalari and puts the adventurer on the spike.
- Captain Conrad says: This is nothing personal, you understand. But, you cannot be allowed to interrupt the progress I have made. The things I have learned... what I have yet to discover.
- Brann appears and throws his axe at Conrad, releasing the player.
- Brann Bronzebeard yells: Aaacchh, shut yer trap!
- Captain Conrad yells: Urrrggrh!
Defeat her and three Nazmani Drudges:
- Brann Bronzebeard says: What a whackjob! I'll meet ya back at Fort Victory. Let's get outta this dark place before they all come after us.
- John J. Keeshan says: Hey <name>! Over here!
- "Silvermoon" Harry says: Captain Conrad... is well, I trust?
- Brann Bronzebeard says: WELL?! That lassie was madder than a murloc on moon mead. Tried to sacrifice our lovely <class> here to some Blood God called G'huun.
- "Silvermoon" Harry says: Oh dear. That is much worse than I feared. My deepest apologies for putting you in such a risky situation, sir Bronzebeard.
- Brann Bronzebeard says: Eh, not the worst I've seen. Still a sad story, though. We'll need to let the High Commander know what transpired.
- "Silvermoon" Harry says: At once, yes. Absolutely, and without delay!
- Patch 8.0.1 (2018-07-17): Added.