|Location||Golden Pagoda, Vale of Eternal Blossoms|
Leven Dawnblade was a pandaren quest giver found at the Golden Pagoda in the Vale of Eternal Blossoms. He also appeared in Stoneplow in the Valley of the Four Winds reporting to Loon Mai when the Ik'thik mantid breached the Serpent's Spine. Loon Mai commanded him to go fight the mantid. Leven was soon assisted by Chen Stormstout.
Considering his ornate armor, how he appeared to take command of the forces of the vale at several points, and the part he played in the finale of the Vale of Eternal Blossoms storyline, he may have been the military commander of the Golden Lotus. He was killed in the destruction of the vale caused by Garrosh Hellscream, but can be seen in the Siege of Orgrimmar raid.
- Vale of Eternal Blossoms
- The mogu are a mighty threat, but they're nothing compared to the horrors my men and I have faced in the Dread Wastes. I have no doubts that we can hold the Vale.
- Defenders of the Vale, we require your return to the Golden Pagoda in 30 minutes!
- Mogu forces surge at the main gate! All defenders are to return to the Golden Pagoda in 15 minutes!
- Defenders, you have 5 minutes before you are recalled to the Golden Pagoda!
- Stoneplow cutscene
- Main article: Warn Stoneplow#Notes
- Although seen in the Valley of the Four Winds cutscene, he cannot be seen once it ends.
- Following his death in patch 5.4, Leven can be seen in the Siege of Orgrimmar raid, designated both as himself and as Embodied Despair.
- Patch 5.4.0 (2013-09-10): Removed from Vale of Eternal Blossoms. Added to Siege of Orgrimmar.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Added.