110 (Requires 110)
- Ride Mana Saber
- Ley Line Energy Collected
- Archmage Nielthende says: Greetings <name>. We're keenly interested in a series of ley energy nodes strewn about the area.
- Archmage Nielthende says: Hop on a mana saber and ride through the ley line spots, it will absorb any energy still present.
- Archmage Nielthende says: The mana saber will travel very fast in a straight line; but it tends to slow down through turns.
- Archmage Nielthende says: Collect enough energy to sate the mana saber for our research and you'll be done.
- +75 reputation with Kirin Tor
- +75 reputation with Court of Farondis (in Azsuna)
- +75 reputation with Dreamweavers (in Val'sharah)
- +75 reputation with Highmountain Tribe (in Highmountain)
- +75 reputation with Valarjar (in Stormheim)
- +50 reputation with The Nightfallen (in Suramar)
- Archmage Nielthende says: Excellent work, <name>! I can't wait to analyze the mana saber. The Ley energy will saturate the air around it I'm sure!
- Hop on a mana saber and ride through the ley line spots, it will absorb any energy still present.
- Hop on one of my mana sabers and steer it through the tall nodes of Ley Energy you see around you. Steer it through enough Ley Energy to fully charge it and you'll be done! Remember, the mana saber is great at going fast in a straight line; but it slows down through turns. Try and minimize the amount of steering corrections you need.
- Hotfix (2018-12-12): "Fixed a bug that could remove a player from their manasaber mount on “Ley Race”."
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Added.