"Li Li's Travel Journal" is a short story featured in the official website. The story is about Li Li Stormstout living on the great turtle of Shen-zin Su, and later details her travels in Pandaria after the events of Quest for Pandaria. It one of the stories that make up the Destination: Pandaria series.
- Entry One: Looking for adventure, young Li Li Stormstout journeys to the Temple of Five Dawns, where she finds help from an unexpected source.
- Entry Two: After exploring the Dawning Valley, Li Li hits a snag with her quest near the Shang Xi Training Grounds.
- Entry Three: Li Li chases a band of hozen thieves to the mysterious Singing Pools, where she makes a surprising discovery.
- Entry Four: Li Li braves the dangers of the forbidden forest and seeks insight in the Wood of Staves.
- Entry Five: Li Li and Chen follow the Pearl of Pandaria to their fabled homeland, where they encounter the Jade Forest and its wondrous inhabitants.
- Entry Six: After discovering a distant relative, Li Li and Chen battle to save their ancestral home in the Valley of the Four Winds.
- Entry Seven: Li Li braves the dangers of the Krasarang Wilds, where she makes a surprising new friend.
- Entry Eight: A sinister power afflicts Li Li’s companion as she ventures through Kun-Lai's marvelous peaks.
- Entry Nine: Li Li joins the refugees converging on the mythic Vale of Eternal Blossoms, but a malevolent force threatens peace in the valley.
- Entry Ten: Looking for Chen, Li Li travels to the massive Serpent's Spine wall, but something else awaits her at this dangerous border.
- Entry Eleven: Li Li defies terror in the vicious mantid’s corrupted homeland: the Dread Wastes.
Stormstout Brewery in the Valley of the Four Winds
Valley of Eternal Blossoms