|Affiliation(s)||Kingdom of Lordaeron|
|Occupation||Queen consort of Lordaeron|
Unnamed granddaughter, Unnamed son-in-law
Lianne was present in a church service where Arthas met Jaina Proudmoore for the first time. Years later, when Arthas and Jaina were in love and once, Lianne took Calia and Jaina to be fitted for the formal dresses fashion required for the Winter Veil Eve ball.
After Calia secretly married and got pregnant, she confided in Lianne. Lianne was furious at first, but she eventually saw the love in Calia's face. She would sometimes take her daughter "to remote parts of the kingdom to enjoy a rest." It was then that Calia would spend time with her husband and daughter. Lianne promised her that after Arthas was married and produced an heir, Calia's child would be acknowledged and her husband would be elevated to a nobleman status.
- When asked about Lianne's fate at BlizzCon 2011, Chris Metzen stated that the developers hadn't discussed the subject but that, based on his impression of Warcraft III, it would work better if Lianne died at some point prior to the fall of Lordaeron. This is because the impact of Terenas' death would be diminished if Arthas went on a spree killing the rest of his family, and having Lianne be out of the picture years earlier would be simply be a "classier" solution. Metzen further stated that the team would continue to discuss the subject.
- ^ Ultimate Visual Guide
- ^ Rosenberg, Aaron. Tides of Darkness, 256. ISBN 978-1-4165-3990-2.
- ^ Arthas: Rise of the Lich King
- ^ Before the Storm, chapter 25
- ^ BlizzCon 2011 - World Of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria - Lore and Story Panel (Full) (around 23:20). YouTube (2011-10-23). Retrieved on 2019-03-31.