|Level||68 - 72 Elite|
|Character class||Arms Warrior|
Lieutenant Drake is the first mini-boss of Escape from Durnholde in Caverns of Time. He appears after you have put bombs in all of the barrels inside the internment lodges inside Durnholde Keep. He is a warrior-type mob with several abilities including .
Lieutenant Drake was an ambitious military man, with his eyes set upon the glory of command during the Second War. His ambition was only matched by his hatred for the green-skinned orcs who had slain so many of his companions, a hatred which took form in his cruel treatment of the prisoners in the internment camps of Durnholde Keep.
Attacks and Abilities
- Whirlwind — Lieutenant Drake inflicts Physical damage to all players within 0 yards for 4 sec.
- Mortal Strike — Lieutenant Drake inflicts Physical damage to his target, reducing the effectiveness of any healing received by 50% for 5 sec.
- Hamstring — Lieutenant Drake hamstrings a player, inflicting Physical damage and reducing their movement speed for 5 sec.
- Frightening Shout — Lieutenant Drake shouts, causing all players within 0 yards to flee for 6 sec.
- Exploding Shot — Lieutenant Drake fires an exploding shot at a player, inflicting Fire damge and stunning them for 6 sec.
Fairly straightforward tank and spank. Although Lieutenant Drake has quite some health, he has no real dangerous abilities. That said keep clothies away from his Whirlwind attack. Be ready with Divine Shield, Fear Ward, Death Wish, etc. if the fear becomes a problem.
When Drake appears, patrols despawn, and all of the sentries left at the bombed buildings will step aside to watch the flames. If you have left many sentries alive, the area under the bridge remains relatively safe, and you may jump down to confront Drake there as he patrols underneath. If instead you chose to clear the prisoner pit, you may use the stairs to keep your ranged DPS and healers at a safe distance.
Prior to Patch 2.3.0, Frightening Shout posed a great risk to those outside its area of effect. Currently, Drake will remain on the tank unless threat is exceeded through the usual ways.
- You there! Fetch water quickly! Get those flames out before they spread to the rest of the keep! Hurry, damn you!
- I know what you're up to, and I mean to put an end to it, permanently!
- Time to bleed!
- Intimidating Shout
- Run, you blasted cowards!
- Killing a player
- You will not interfere!
- No more meddling for you!
- Thrall... must not... go free.
- Drake is voiced by Christopher Corey Smith.
- Patch 2.0.3 (2007-01-09): Added.