As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
Lieutenant General Andorov
|Location||Ruins of Ahn'Qiraj|
Lieutenant General Andorov is a level 61 elite human affiliated with Cenarion Circle who, along with 4 Kaldorei Elites, spawns once Kurinnaxx, the first boss found in the Ruins of Ahn'Qiraj, is dead. These NPCs will aid you in the battle against General Rajaxx.
He was present for the opening of the Gates of Ahn'Qiraj.
- Aura of Command — Increases nearby allies' attack speed and casting speed and heals them every 3 seconds.
- Bash — Stuns an enemy, rendering it unable to move or attack for 5 sec.
- Strike — Strikes at an enemy, inflicting increased melee damage.
After the fight, if he lives, he offers a few limited-quantity recipes for two minutes:
We're on orders from on high to destroy Rajaxx. Terminate with extreme prejudice if you want to get technical.
- Event starter
<Andorov looks at you grimly.>
If it bleeds, we can kill it.
Let's find out.
- Beginning the event
- Remember, Rajaxx, when I said I'd kill you last?
- I lied...
- Before for the first wave
- They come now. Try not to get yourself killed, young blood.
- When the first wave comes
- Come get some!
- Kill first, ask questions later... Incoming!
- Vendor period ends
- Andorov leads his men off to the entrance.
- My work here is done. I'll be sure to let Mar'alith and the others at Cenarion Hold know that you helped me out a little. Be careful in here, you don't have me holdin' your hand past this point.
- Andorov's line "If it bleeds, we can kill it" is a reference to a line by Alan "Dutch" Schaefer in the 1987 movie Predator, while his quote at the beginning of the event is a reference to a line by John Matrix in the 1985 movie Commando. Both characters are portrayed by Arnold Schwarzenegger.
- Many guilds joke around that he would probably survive in battle longer if he wore a breastplate, maybe a shield. Many guilds affectionately refer to Andorov as "Captain No Shirt" or simply "No Shirt", due to his choice in battle garments.
- Patch 1.9.0 (2006-01-03): Added.