86 (Requires 86)
Speak with Sunwalker Dezco, and wait for the newborn.
- Stand by Dezco's side
My child is coming. I must help as I may.
Stay nearby, hero. If my wife and child survive, I would have them look on the face of the one who saved them.
I pray to An'she that my wife and child survive this journey.
She... she died. For all the powers the Light has given me, I was unable to save her.
Thanks to your help, however... we saved my sons.
- Go, stand by your wife's side. I will protect the tent from invaders.
- Sunwalker Dezco says: You are right, <name>. I should be there for Leza. Thank you.
- Leza Dawnchaser says: Dezco... it hurts... it... AAAHHH!
- Nala says: Something's wrong. The baby's turned the wrong way.
- Leza Dawnchaser says: Dezco, where are you?!
- Sunwalker Dezco says: I'm here, Leza.
- Leza Dawnchaser says: My love... whatever happens... you must protect our... our child....
- Leza Dawnchaser yells: GAAAHHH!
- Sunwalker Dezco yells: Leza!
- Sunwalker Dezco yells: LEZA!!
The cutscene can be viewed again by using Leza's Totem, located at the door of the tent where Leza died.
The efforts of the player and Kang Bramblestaff during the previous quest may have in fact made the situation worse for the Dawnchasers. During the Alliance-only quest it is discovered that the water of the Pools of Youth does not give life or youth to those who drink from it, it transfers the drinkers' life from one person to another. Thus, when Leza Dawnchaser drank the water, it took her vitality from her. Whether it was given to the players, Dezco, Nala or the babies within her is unknown.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Added.