Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Lifebloom is a level 32 Restoration druid heal over time (HoT) spell. If Lifebloom completes its duration or is dispelled, it will bloom and immediately heal the target. Lifebloom can only be cast on one target at a time. If cast on another target the previous Lifebloom will vanish without blooming.
- The heal over time portion for this spell ticks every second, unlike other HoTs which only tick every two to three seconds.
- The periodic healing of Lifebloom has a 4% chance to proc .
Tips and tactics
- In PvP: players that can dispel Magic-type buffs will have to decide whether to leave the Lifebloom buff on (they continue to receive healing, then they'll get a chunk of health back), or to dispel it (in which case the target will get the final healing effect right away and can recast Lifebloom). One of the best mind-games a Druid can play in PvP.
Patches and hotfixes
- Hotfix (2016-11-29): "Lifebloom should no longer lose its final instant heal effect after having its duration extended by Swiftmend while using the legendary wrist item Edraith, Bonds of Aglaya."
- Hotfix (2016-09-23): "Lifebloom's bloom effect increased by 50% in PvP."
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): No longer has its duration refreshed upon casting or . Heal over time reduced by 32%, final heal increased by 24.3%.
- Hotfix (2015-07-13): "Lifebloom should now be correctly granting full effects of Mastery: Harmony's bonus to periodic healing during the bloom portion of the spell."
- Hotfix (2014-10-14): "Lifebloom's Bloom effect should no longer incorrectly heal the casting Druid instead of their target."
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): No longer stacks. Healing has been increased to compensate.
- Patch 5.4.0 (2013-09-10): Now causes all applications to move to the new target when the target is changed if more than 2 sec of the original duration remains.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Now a Restoration specialization ability. Duration increased from 10 to 15 sec, and can be refreshed by casting Healing Touch, Nourish, or Regrowth on the target.
- Patch 4.1.0 (2011-04-26): Effect has been reduced by 20%.
- Patch 4.0.1 (2010-10-12): Mana cost reduced. No longer refunds 50% of mana. General healing increased. Can no longer be used on more than one person without form.
- Patch 3.2.0 (2009-08-04): The final heal that occurs when this spell blooms has been reduced by 20% on the base and on the spell power coefficient.
- Hotfix (2009-04-16): "Lifebloom can no longer be forced to bloom early."
- Patch 3.1.0 (2009-04-14): Mana cost of all ranks doubled. When Lifebloom blooms or is dispelled, it now refunds half the base mana cost of the spell per application of Lifebloom, and the heal effect is multiplied by the number of applications.
- Patch 2.4.0 (2008-03-25): The spell coefficient on the bloom is reduced by 20% (from approx 42% to approx 34%). The talent now applies to the bloom.
- Patch 2.3.2 (2008-01-08): When this ability is refreshed it will take on the strength of the incoming Lifebloom effect, rather than maintain the existing strength.
- Patch 2.1.0 (2007-05-22): Each additional application of this spell will now include the full bonus from effects which increase healing. The final heal, however, is still unaffected by stacking multiple applications of this spell.
- Patch 2.0.1 (2006-12-05): Added.