Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
100 - 110 (Requires 98)
Place Light's Heart in your Order Hall.
"You did not ask for this burden, but it is what fate has deemed." Turalyon's haunting last words still echo in my mind. I worry about the fate of the draenei... about the fate of my friend, Velen; but we must remain vigilant, <name>!
For now, Light's Heart remains under your watchful eye. There is one place on Azeroth that I would trust with the safekeeping of the object: your order hall. Take it there, <name>. I will remain in Dalaran and continue looking for answers. There must be another way!
This is where you must place Light's Heart.
<A force within Light's Heart activates as you lay it down.>
<You feel hopeful.>
- 14800 XP
- Quest completion
- A hovering crystal ball with an image of Khadgar's head spawns where you are standing.
- Archmage Khadgar says: <Title>, I've been looking everywhere for you! Oh, the head in the crystal ball? I'm trying something new.
- Quest completion (warlock only)
- Dreadscar Archivist says: Uh... <master/mistress>...
- Dreadscar Archivist says: Is this a prank? Am I being pranked? Very funny, <master/mistress>!
- Dreadscar Archivist says: This isn't a joke? B... But this is the heart of evil and darkness in the universe! Surely, you can't be serious!
After unlocking the first two Class Hall champions:
- (paladin only)
- (requires level 110)
- (requires Artifact Knowledge level 2)
- (requires Artifact Knowledge level 5)
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Added.