Light of the Protector
|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 9.0.1.
|Light of the Protector|
Light of the Protector is a level 12 Protection paladin ability.
- Not affected by global cooldown.
Patches and hotfixes
- Patch 9.0.1 (2020-10-13): Removed.
- Hotfix (2017-06-13): "Light of the Protector's healing is reduced by 60% in PvP (was 45%)."
- Hotfix (2017-01-24): "Hand of the Protector and Light of the Protector now heal for 35% less in PvP situations (was 15% less)."
- Hotfix (2016-09-23): "Light of the Protector and Hand of the Protector healing is now reduced by 15% in PvP (up from 50%)."
- Hotfix (2016-09-16): "(Hotfix in testing; to be applied with next weekly maintenance) Light of the Protector and Hand of the Protector now heals for 30% of missing health (down from 35%)."
- Hotfix (2016-08-16): "Light of the Protector and Hand of the Protector now heal for 35% of missing health (was 25%)."
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Added.