Lightning Infused Relics
+350 Explorers' League|
+350 Valiance Expedition
or or |
Dismiss your construct by dismissing it from the pet window once you have completed the quest.
- Iron Rune Data Collected (15)
Your construct is ready to go. All abilities have been given a once over and I've programmed the machine to both comprehend and speak the language of the titans.
Take the construct to Baelgun's Excavation Site, due south of here, and collect data from the lightning infused relics that litter the site. Remember to bluff any iron dwarves that suspect your construct to be a fake. And don't forget about rocket jumping from rune to rune to get around in there!
Get on the table when you're ready!
And once again Walt proves that he is indeed the top dwarf! What do you think of my construct now, Lebronski!
Thank you, <name>. This data will undoubtedly prove to be invaluable - as soon as I figure out how to get it out of the construct.
Avoid combat at all costs. Some of the Bluffs used by the construct to achieve this are:
- Alert! Alert! Construct senses that enemies have breeched our defenses. Increase pace.
- Construct must not be questioned by iron dwarf servant. Commence deconstruction.
- Construct class carrier reporting for duty. Primary function: Overseeing.
- To interfere with construct's function results in termination. Move along.
- Construct is not authorized to communicate with lesser beings. Being must double their efforts.
- Did you lose your wallet? Construct has found wallet with overabundance of currency.