This item is crafted with Engineering (205); taught by .
This tiny peacekeeper security bot is often outfitted with the latest arcane nullifiers and crowd pummelers. Not for the environmentally minded.
- Mechanical: Comes back to life once per battle returning to 20% health.
- +50% damage from -33% damage from
|Level 1||Level 2||Level 4|
|Level 10||Level 15||Level 20|
- In World of Warcraft: Classic, Lil' Smoky can only be crafted with gnomish engineering.
- Lil' Smoky is about waist high to a gnome and produces a small cloud of black smoke around himself as well as producing a loud motor sound which can be heard by all around him.
- Patch 3.3.3 (2010-03-23): The and Lil' Smoky non-combat pets are no longer Bind-on-Pickup.
- Patch 3.1.0 (2009-04-14): Engineers can now obtain the schematics for Lil' Smoky and the from certain creatures found in Gnomeregan. Specialized Gnomish or Goblin engineers can obtain both schematics equally. The repeatable quest that used to randomly grant these schematics has been disabled.