|Level||75 / 105|
|Location||The Agronomical Apothecary, Dalaran|
Welcome to our shop. We have everything you need... if you need alchemy supplies.
- I would like to train.
- Do you actually sell anything?
No, I'm the intellectual one, and I am not to be taken lightly. I could brew a healing potion from dishwater and dandelions, although that's not something I'll show you!
Anyhow, if you'd like to make a purchase, please speak with Patricia.
- Fine, then how about some training?
- Dalaran above Deadwind Pass
Sorry, <name>, but we were asked not to take on any new trainees for a while. Once we reach our final destination I'm sure things will return to normal.
- Hello again, Linzy. What's new with you?
- Oh, you know, nothing much. Just helped move an entire city from the frozen north to a haunted keep, then on to a chain of demon-infested islands! All in a day's work, I suppose.
- I'm semi-retired these days, so having Deucus take over has been wonderful. He's a good sort... if perhaps a bit overly fond of his alchemy table!
- Sounds like an exciting life!
- I admit, I never would have guessed that my work as an alchemist would be so thrilling!
- But look who I'm talking to... you've seen far more adventure than I have!
|Northrend||Deadwind Pass||Broken Isles|