List of frost abilities
|This article is an ability stub. You can help expand it by editing it.|
Damaging Frost Abilities
- Mages have the most extensive frost abilities, and an entire Talent tree devoted to it. For Frost Mage Information, click Frost Mage
- Instantly shocks the target with frost, causing 486 to 514 Frost damage and slowing movement speed to 50% of normal. Lasts 8 sec.
- Imbue the Shaman's weapon with frost. Each hit has a chance of causing 159 additional Frost damage and slowing the target's movement speed to 75% for 8 sec. Lasts for 5 minutes.
Other Frost abilities
Hunter (All abilities shown at maximum rank)
- Place a frost trap that freezes the first enemy that approaches, preventing all action for up to 20 sec. Any damage caused will break the ice. Trap will exist for 1 min. Traps can only be placed when out of combat. Only one trap can be active at a time.
- Place an ice trap that creates an ice slick around itself for 30 sec when the first enemy approaches it. All enemies within 10 yards will be slowed to 40% of their normal movement speed while in the area of effect. Trap will exist for 1 min. Traps can only be placed when out of combat. Only one trap can be active at a time.