Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Living Seed is a passive level 28 Restoration druid ability. It causes a damage-activated healing seed on the friendly target if the friendly target is critically healed by the druid's direct heal portion of , , and .
- Patch 7.1.0 (2016-10-25): Now copies 25% of the crit heal (was 50%).
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Living Seed now heals for 50% of the critical heal (up from 30%).
- Patch 5.4.0 (2013-09-10): Effects can now stack, up to 50% of the casting Druid's maximum health, and will no longer be consumed if the target is already at full health.
- Patch 5.2.0 (2013-03-05): It is no longer possible for a weaker application of Living Seed to overwrite a stronger one.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Now only has a chance to trigger on direct healing.
- Patch 4.0.1 (2010-10-12): Additional talent points now increase the percentage of health the seed heals for.
- Patch 3.1.0 (2009-04-14): This talent now accounts for total healing including overhealing.
- Patch 3.0.2 (2008-10-14): Added.